DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone tried Anafi props on the Mini?

JeeHaa

Reactions
They look very similar in terms of the screw-on attachment, but the Anafi props have a significantly larger blade area.
Would be interesting to see if the Mini might even be quieter and more efficient with them.

I was just wondering if anyone has tried it yet, would make for a cool YT video for sure! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: scro
The hub on the anafi props is thicker and the anafi prop screws will not screw into the mm motor. Anafi prop hubs need to be trimmed down so you can use mm screws and this has to be done perfectly so there is no up and down wobble in the props.

Reactions: JeeHaa
Also, I have tried the hubs from a spark and they fit if you trim off the alignment tabs... However props won't go on because there are two pieces of metal ok the motor bell that prevent you from being able to push the prop down to turn and lock it into position.

They look very similar in terms of the screw-on attachment, but the Anafi props have a significantly larger blade area.
Would be interesting to see if the Mini might even be quieter and more efficient with them.

I was just wondering if anyone has tried it yet, would make for a cool YT video for sure! :)

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I once knew this guy that ordered them,, then Got them,,, then put them on....."AN AFI" went down the road ?‍♂️?
?‍♂️??‍♂️? LMAO
IVE NEVER HEARD OF THEM FORREAL THO HAHA

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcb2627