DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone tried to download and use Roblox on the DJI Smart Controller?

JSmith731

Reactions
Hey, I love to play Roblox and I was just wondering if it is possible to use the app on the DJI Smart Controller. Now I know a lot of people are going to be like "You can play it on your phone, computer, tablet, ETC." Like I said guys, I was just wondering.

I'm really protective of my SC's resources and haven't installed anything other than Litchi and AirData. It is too important a device for me to want to use as anything other than a controller. But that's just me :).

I'm really protective of my SC's resources and haven't installed anything other than Litchi and AirData. It is too important a device for me to want to use as anything other than a controller. But that's just me :).
Yeah, I was just wondering though because I'm really curious, but really, what can an app do to your controller? I've had, well actually HAVE a Yuneec Typhoon H and it also has a built in screen but not as bright as the SC. It can download apps but when I download Roblox and open the app, it doesn't work, so I'm really curious to see if it will work on the SC.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder