DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone used the decal stickers?

ruggb

Reactions
There are decal stickers for the drone and I am wondering if anyone has used them, what color, and if it improves visibility.
I'm thinking red would be best. Blue and silver not so much, and black on black seems a total waste.

Yellow works for me when it's on the ground. When it's in the air Just looking for the silhouette , with his old eyes Been almost 82 I've got to be careful .

I’m Always using skins because it protects the drone from small scratches and also to give it a personal touch. It makes a different not also in the air but thinking about a crash, it would be easier to find it in the woods. Just in case. Mine is using black and Phosphorescent red... but will try with phosphorescent red skin overall.

IMG_2682.JPG

Just to add something... in the past I used to use green camo or sand colors... and once I had a hard time finding the drone in a crash, I learned the lesson in a positive way. I think the best is to use a bright color but like orange, yellow, red etc. But is up to you... give it your personal touch!

Here's my skin that changes colors and is super bright in the sun! I had black carbon fiber on before but cannot find any pics of it. Ordered a couple new sets from Banggood that are in the mail, probably be here in another 3 months, lol...

20180124_203044.jpg20180123_232554.jpg20180123_232554.jpg

Reactions: ff22
There are decal stickers for the drone and I am wondering if anyone has used them, what color, and if it improves visibility.
I'm thinking red would be best. Blue and silver not so much, and black on black seems a total waste.
I put it on my drone and it looks great up close. In the air you will see no difference.

I’m Always using skins because it protects the drone from small scratches and also to give it a personal touch. It makes a different not also in the air but thinking about a crash, it would be easier to find it in the woods. Just in case. Mine is using black and Phosphorescent red... but will try with phosphorescent red skin overall.

View attachment 53283

Sick

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder