DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone used the FlightReady app for Canada basic license

Lionfish

Reactions
Hi , I was wondering if anyone here has used the app to study for their exam ?.
I was lucky enough to get it free , so I studied-and worked thru the app .
I found the material well developed and easy to use , the course took me quite a few hours to get thru and although I found it interesting I did find it tough going .Not having studied for anything since the 80’s it was a lot to cram into my head .
Once I had covered most of it , I decided to take the exam just to see what sort of questions they were asking .
The exam I found was way way easier than I was expecting because of app I figured it was going to be fairly difficult.
Now I understand that the tests can be varied and shuffled up , so maybe I was just lucky , the questions I got were basically what I would call common sense and safety based .

So anyone had the same experience of this app ??.

Hi , I was wondering if anyone here has used the app to study for their exam ?.
I was lucky enough to get it free , so I studied-and worked thru the app .
I found the material well developed and easy to use , the course took me quite a few hours to get thru and although I found it interesting I did find it tough going .Not having studied for anything since the 80’s it was a lot to cram into my head .
Once I had covered most of it , I decided to take the exam just to see what sort of questions they were asking .
The exam I found was way way easier than I was expecting because of app I figured it was going to be fairly difficult.
Now I understand that the tests can be varied and shuffled up , so maybe I was just lucky , the questions I got were basically what I would call common sense and safety based .

So anyone had the same experience of this app ??.
Never tried any apps to get my basic pilot license. I just browse the canadian aviation rule and some good people explaining aviation drone rule in youtube for canada. Thanks

Reactions: Lionfish
I used the site drone-exam-canada.com. For 20$ for one month of use, it’s well done and simulate the exam. It is a lot more complicated than Transport Canada exam. and many questions on the site were the same than the exam. A lot cheaper than many other.

Reactions: Lionfish
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harrisonford