Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Has DJI forsaken us lowly MP users!

Buterben

Reaction score
Seeing lots of exciting stuff/accessories for the MP2 but dittilly squat for us WTF?

Reactions: NITEWULF

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
You can find lots of great accessories for the Mavic Pro here.

Drone on

Reaction score
No, they have not forsaken us.

DJI will allow us to trade in our MP1 for a little credit toward the MP2. From DJI' perspective this will remove the MP1 from the secondary market, alleviate the need to warehouse replacement parts, and prime the pump of new drone sales. A win win win for DJI.

Feel the love?

omnimodeus

Reaction score
Loc
Croatia
No, they have not forsaken us.

DJI will allow us to trade in our MP1 for a little credit toward the MP2. From DJI' perspective this will remove the MP1 from the secondary market, alleviate the need to warehouse replacement parts, and prime the pump of new drone sales. A win win win for DJI.

Feel the love?
in other word...DJI Ripoff Program...check prices

DJI Trade Up - You deserve the latest DJI tech - DJI Store

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum

DanMan32

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Phone trade-ins and credits are the same way.
When I considered trading my 2 yr old HTC M8 to get the 10, they would only give me I think $50. I gave it to dad for Christmas instead.

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Seeing lots of exciting stuff/accessories for the MP2 but dittilly squat for us WTF?
Suggest you give your drone a whole new look and little bit more function in the Rain.
Phantomrain.org

We made the Wet Suit for the Original Mavic Pro and its a brand new release for and old drone..

netfolks2000

Reaction score
Most of the STUFF is third party, not from DJI so don't blame them. But it is a bit older now. Attention goes to new products to get those accessories out for them, too. I still see my MPP and Spark as excellent drones so very pleased. It'll take a lot more innovation and change to get me to get something new.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred Meyers