DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has everyone upgraded their MP to new firmware?

Xyquil

Reactions
Hi guys, im still on .700. I just want know if what has been fixed and added (working) features in new firmware. i still experience gimbal reset mid flight sometimes and blurry on the right side of the video. Thanks

Hi guys, im still on .700. I just want know if what has been fixed and added (working) features in new firmware. i still experience gimbal reset mid flight sometimes and blurry on the right side of the video. Thanks
Howdy Xyquil, you will probably have to do a search, your question is so open ended it would be difficult to answer coherently in one thread. And no, not everyone has upgraded.

Just upgraded to 01.04.0000 and have no issues on IOS.
Bunny is right though, as for fixing specific issues you have. You would need to look at the release notes for every version since yours to see what they have addressed, and even then you might have issues unrelated to firmware.

Last edited:
I just want know if what has been fixed and added (working) features in new firmware. i still experience gimbal reset mid flight sometimes and blurry on the right side of the video
I'm not aware of any changes made to correct issues like those. You can find a list of firmware changes in the release notes on the Mavic downloads page.

The blurry right side could be a defective alignment of lens. You can try setting it to manual focus and then touch different parts of the screen and experiment with the results. I have this issue on the left side of image, and found a manual focus setting that deals with the defect well enough. DJI makes it a real pain to do this because there is no numeric setting for focus. Extended discussion on this issue can be found in DJI forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121