DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has your Mavic Pro Platinum arrived???

netfolks2000

Reactions
Please share your experience with those of us still waiting. Have you had your first flight? How did it go? Any problems? Are you impressed? Has it met your expectations? Are you glad you went with the Platinum?
I decided to not go with the bundle. I'm going to select my accessories one by one, slowly. For instance, today I started looking at bags/cases. I want to be sure I can carry everything like the extra batteries, cords and chargers. There are some new battery charging hubs out there, too. One charges all the batteries at the same time instead of in sequence.
UPDATE:
Hard to believe but I actually received it within 7 days via FedEx. Amazing. And it is great!!! Works fine. Many more options than my Phantom 3 but I still like my P3 and am not sure I will let it go away. I it so simple to fly, just not very portable.

Last edited:
Yes ,got my Mavic on 10/17 (no one was home when Fedex stopped to deliver so they left a door tag because you have to sign for it so I run out to our main local Fedex and picked it up ). Flew it yesterday and loved it ,got through 3 and a half batteries before the controller's battery went low .First time flier went out to a park wide open space ,no one around flew for a battery and a half in beginner mode,got out of beginner mode and flew it around and had a blast !!Very easy to learn (used to race 1/8 scale gas cars almost the same but you have to think in 3D!!)It's everything I thought it would be and more!!It was up almost 200 ft.when a Eagle or a Turkey Buzzard flew up to it(this bird was many times larger than the Mavic ) ,flew around it twice and went on it's way .The moron that I am I was trying to get a picture of it when I should have been headed to the ground,it could have been a goner. Didn't get it in frame but my son got a picture on his phone.I live in NY and have to fly the hell out of it before the snow comes.I always loved taking pictures that's the main reason I bought the Mavic,it takes great pictures I just have to get used to the filters I bought.I kind of like this backpack to carry it around Microraptor Pro Custom Backpack for the DJI Mavic
MavicPilots Enjoy !!

Reactions: jimmiem
Hasn't arrived yet but you can tell they are really shipping them out now in a shorter interval. I ordered direct from DJI on Oct 19 and already have a shipping date with an ETA of Oct 27. I certainly did not expect that after reading about so many delays. I ordered the drone only, preferring to get my accessories after checking it out and getting the ones I prefer. One charging hub will charge all three batteries at once instead of one at a time. Plus, there are other bags to consider, some as low as $10 on Amazon.

Ordered M PP and goggles today 10/24, from DJI store, delivery to Austin TX. We'll see......
Anyone know if there is a tread on the DJI goggles? Wonding how well they work with VR platforms with the drone, or with other VR capable items like games and movies.

Got my MPP in but have a question. There is a small red tab on top of my Gimbal. Should that be removed.

Attachments

• IMG_7543.JPG
    IMG_7543.JPG
    777.2 KB · Views: 33
Got my MPP in but have a question. There is a small red tab on top of my Gimbal. Should that be removed.
Here is an entire thread about the colored tab.

Yellow tab on inside top of gimbal?

Last comment on the first page is:

"I just got mine today do not remove the yellow tab. I was told by the support team it's not to be torn or removed."

I ordered my MPP Sept 4th and they billed me shortly after. Was told Sept 24, then told Oct 24... my MPP has not yet been shipped.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo