DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hasselblad L1D-20c camera question

billru

Reactions
Hello, I brought a crash drone for a hobby project and to learn drones, its in pieces I am trying to sort out the components then reassemble but there are 6 tabs that are for the
camera and I can not see how they fit. Is there anyone here that has had a Hasselblad L1D-20c a part that can give me an idea where they go.

Attachments

• Hasselblad L1D-20c.JPG
    Hasselblad L1D-20c.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
Hello, I brought a crash drone for a hobby project and to learn drones, its in pieces I am trying to sort out the components then reassemble but there are 6 tabs that are for the
camera and I can not see how they fit. Is there anyone here that has had a Hasselblad L1D-20c a part that can give me an idea where they go.
I think I figured it out, once I assemble the gimbal I'll update with a photo

Billru see This Video round about 59:00 It might help you.

I can offer some advise on the gimbal rebuild if required but I have always just removed and replaced the cameras, as complete units.

Billru see This Video round about 59:00 It might help you.

I can offer some advise on the gimbal rebuild if required but I have always just removed and replaced the cameras, as complete units.
Thanks for the link, that is exactly what I did, I dug around yesterday and found a glimpse of a photo where the tabs went and after studying I was convince I put them in the right place and thanks to your video link it confirmed where I installed them.
Thanks again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots