DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Have you received your FAA License?

stapenhillphoto

Reactions
I took my test in December and got the temporary license,but have not received the final license.
Has anyone gotten theirs that took the test around this time?
I know the government was shut down for awhil, but this is getting ridiculous! Pretty soon I'm going to have to take the test againo_O
Thanks Scott

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
It takes FOREVER to get the license. I believe mine took about 4 months, and that was without an intervening government shutdown. Just be patient and it will finally arrive.

Also keep an eye on the status in the IACRA website. I believe that once the final license is sent out, you will lose the ability to print out the temporary license.

I've gotten a lot of FAA licenses, probably 10-20, and they have always taken 2-3 months. It took me a while to get used to it but if you have the temporary, I wouldn't worry at all about it.

I took my test 19 Nov 2018....and I received my license a few days before the 14 February 2019

You call the helpdesk number

I took my test at an aviation school for airplanes. They don’t do a lot of these. I sent in a paper form but that got kicked back. I went back to the flight school and they were sulked me through applying online through the FAA’s ISCRA website for airmen certification. My mistake was not applying that way in the first place. It came about a month later

This is really strange. I had checked on the IACRA site this morning and it still showed my license as pending. Got the main today, and the license was in the mail.....

Took mine the end of Feb '19 got my temporary shortly after (maybe about 10 days total), id imagine I wont get mine until end of April/Early May *fingers crossed*

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000