DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Having an issue with MP2 Spherical pano

Reactions
I have a question about M2P spherical pano; I did one for a company and they said “please reshoot, too much parallax.” My question is, should I shoot pano’s in tripod mode to slow the drone down a bit? Or does it not matter? Any help/advice on spherical pano shooting would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Hi, I don't think it matters in which mode you are, once you set it up and click on shooting the drone will do everything on its on until it is done, or you cancel the shooting.

If you're referring to the distortion you see on the edges of the pano as you move it on your screen, I'm guessing the only way to mitigate that is to take the 360 pano from a higher altitude. But that may reduce the size of the subject - and add too much surrounding area in the pano,

The following works for me with an image off my MA2. I uploaded the image from my drone and uploaded it to Kuula | 360 Virtual Tours made easy. Create. Edit. Share. . Then you can view it and scroll around the image. You can also share the link to your image. I understand you can upload it to Facebook and view it there. Here is a 360 panorama I took of a section of the San Joaquin River near Fresno. Dji 0031

The following works for me with an image off my MA2. I uploaded the image from my drone and uploaded it to Kuula | 360 Virtual Tours made easy. Create. Edit. Share. . Then you can view it and scroll around the image. You can also share the link to your image. I understand you can upload it to Facebook and view it there. Here is a 360 panorama I took of a section of the San Joaquin River near Fresno. Dji 0031
Nice 360 pano. Quick question....how did you fill in your overhead "ozone hole" that the drone cannot capture?

I didn't do anything. I am not sure how Kuula handles it.
Hmm....when I uploaded a 360 pano to Kuula, the sky overhead was missing as my M2P cannot photograph upwards beyond the 30 degree upward gimbal travel. I guess I will have to do some Google searches. Thx.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBeeshy