DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Hawaii South Point & Green Sand Beach

Paleomanjim

Reactions
This was my favorite place on the Big Island and we spent 3 days here. It is not what most people think about when they think of Hawaii but living in the desert the sheer ruggedness and desolation appeal to me. It also has the oldest settlement so far found in Hawaii (300 AD). The fishing is fantastic, got a little video of a guy fighting a Sailfish from the cliffs half way through this video.

This was my favorite place on the Big Island and we spent 3 days here. It is not what most people think about when they think of Hawaii but living in the desert the sheer ruggedness and desolation appeal to me. It also has the oldest settlement so far found in Hawaii (300 AD). The fishing is fantastic, got a little video of a guy fighting a Sailfish from the cliffs half way through this video.
Very nice. Motorhoming in Hawaii is something I would have never thought of. Have my AirBnB booked for Nov.

Thanks for sharing . Made me home sick. Use to clif jump out there . :)
Yeah, I saw some video's of people jumping off the cliff and even thought I might give it a try. Unfortunately at the cliff diving spot some fisherman from outside the area have set up a permanent campsite and erected their own signs saying it is disrespectful to jump off the cliff. These permanent camper fisherman do not get along with the native fishermen (like my friend in the video) who want to fish there as well and they sometimes get into fights. That said I did see at least one guy who jumped off anyway. I resisted the urge though if I was yonger I would have done it for sure!

Yeah, I saw some video's of people jumping off the cliff and even thought I might give it a try. Unfortunately at the cliff diving spot some fisherman from outside the area have set up a permanent campsite and erected their own signs saying it is disrespectful to jump off the cliff. These permanent camper fisherman do not get along with the native fishermen (like my friend in the video) who want to fish there as well and they sometimes get into fights. That said I did see at least one guy who jumped off anyway. I resisted the urge though if I was yonger I would have done it for sure!
Yeah some ppl act lolo (idiots). Have fun !!. I grew up on the Islands and never got to goto Maui or Kauai :0.

Very nice!

Very Nice. The islands are a great place!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett