DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HD photo sync not working w/ iPhone 11 Pro Max

harleymhs

Reactions
Hey guys, I just noticed something.. I have an Air2s and using an iPhone 11 Pro Max. When I turn on HD Photo Sync, no photos come on to the phone. I am away on vacation and Im using my iPhone 7 Plus and EVERY photo comes onto this older phone. Both phones are running its 14.7.1 .. Email DJI no reply to my email.. Has anyone else have or heard of this issue with these phones? My buddy has a new Air2s and he has a 11 Pro and no photos come to that phone as well. So its an issue with the 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max.. Seems the 7plus is getting the photos perfectly.. TIA ..

Do you have the same version of the Fly app on both? I seem to recall that it was broken at some point.

Yes, The fly app is on the same version. At one point the HD Photo Sunc was gone, it returned and now I have this issue.. with 2 different iPhone models. Ugh

Seems like the only way I can get this to work is with my Old 7 plus and my wifes iphone 11 .. My pro max and my buddies 11 Pro wont sync any photos. I had an on going case for this issue with DJI and they got the engineers involved after I sent my Log Files.. and they told me the issue will be corrected in the next Fly app update. So Im sure they are aware of this by now.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada