DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Head Tracking

Martin18152

Reactions
Problem? Head tracking does not seem to work. I’m assuming head tracking works in GPS mode?

Was unit in a crash? no

What have you tried so far: I have all software boxes checked

What device are you using? ipad

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)?newest

What Go app version are you using? newest version

Any modification? its all a stock unit

Did you change anything or install any apps? No

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? No I don't sorry

You say that you are having a problem with head tracking but don't mention anything about which goggles you are using or what steps you have taken to go into head tracking mode. For example, are you using the DJI RE goggles? Are you using "Head Tracking Gimbal" or "Head Tracking Aircraft" mode? You can specify your desired mode by swiping two fingers down on the goggle's touchpad and then swiping horizontally to select the mode (that is if you are using the DJI goggles).

I’m using REGoggles, I’m just got the drone I’m very new to this. I went through menus , did not see those modes, or how to switch them. I have sensitivity turned on full, ar track assists on, that’s about it.

I’m using REGoggles, I’m just got the drone I’m very new to this. I went through menus , did not see those modes, or how to switch them. I have sensitivity turned on full, ar track assists on, that’s about it.
You say that you are having a problem with head tracking but don't mention anything about which goggles you are using or what steps you have taken to go into head tracking mode. For example, are you using the DJI RE goggles? Are you using "Head Tracking Gimbal" or "Head Tracking Aircraft" mode? You can specify your desired mode by swiping two fingers down on the goggle's touchpad and then swiping horizontally to select the mode (that is if you are using the DJI goggles).
Thanks for the info, figured it out, had to swipe two fingers down to get to menu, now I can pan the camera left right up down without moving the aircraft, pretty cool, read the Manuel, must have missed somewhere, you think they would have just included it in the settings menus

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada