DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Healthy drones

Romi

Reactions
Is there no support for auto upload to healthy drones with the Mavic?
Moreover, do you really have to hook up the Mavic to a computer to access the fight data/video?

Is there no support for auto upload to healthy drones with the Mavic?
You can auto upload the DJI GO flight logs with HD Sync. It's available for both Apple and Android devices.

do you really have to hook up the Mavic to a computer to access the fight data/video?
Yes. The TXT flight logs are probably what you'll need most of the time though. Those logs are stored on your mobile device.

The video can be transferred directly from the memory card in your Mavic. You can use a memory card reader (like this one) to transfer the data to your computer.

Last edited:
You can auto upload the DJI GO flight logs with HD Sync. It's available for both Apple and Android devices.

Yes. The TXT flight logs are probably what you'll need most of the time though. Those logs are stored on your mobile device.

The video can be transferred directly from the memory card in your Mavic. You can use a memory card reader (like this one) to transfer the data to your computer.
Ok great. I did get the video by pulling the card, I can live with that, I do the same thing with my P3P.
Now with HD sync is all the necessary data on my phone with the Mavic?

HD Sync needs to be installed on the device where DJI GO is installed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka