DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HealthyDrones has been renamed

Heh, I noticed minor changes to my usual flight log page, but the first real indication it had changed yesterday was the filenames when I downloaded a KML file now start with "Airdata-" instead of "HealthyDrones-".

Here is the email... It's nice to see the new look and the company maturing. I have logged close to 900 flying miles with HealthyDrones and litchi.

HealthyDrones is now Airdata UAV

We are very pleased to announce that we have changed our name. HealthyDrones is now Airdata UAV. Same company, same great service, new name.

Today we have launched under our new name, new brand, and new website - Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones. Our new name and brand reflect our continued commitment to providing our pilots and fleet operators with meaningful flight analysis to help ensure safe and reliable flights. We are extremely excited about our direction and growth. You will continue to see additional enhancements to our various service offerings over the coming months as we continue to add additional capabilities and take our new look and feel through the entire user experience.

What this means for you: No action is required on your part. Everything will work the same. All your data and flight links will continue to be available. You can start using the service under our new domain: airdata.com
We are grateful for all the support and feedback we've received so far and welcome any thoughts or suggestions as we move forward. If you have further questions about our name change, please send us an email at [email protected]
Happy Flying!

Bill Gaylord, CEO
Eran Steiner, Founder and CTO
Airdata UAV

Have a question or need help? Send us an email.

You are receiving this email because you have registered with airdata.com.

Last edited:
Here is the email... It's nice to see the new look and the company maturing. I have logged close to 900 flying miles with HealthyDrones and litchi.

HealthyDrones is now Airdata UAV

We are very pleased to announce that we have changed our name. HealthyDrones is now Airdata UAV. Same company, same great service, new name.

Today we have launched under our new name, new brand, and new website - Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones. Our new name and brand reflect our continued commitment to providing our pilots and fleet operators with meaningful flight analysis to help ensure safe and reliable flights. We are extremely excited about our direction and growth. You will continue to see additional enhancements to our various service offerings over the coming months as we continue to add additional capabilities and take our new look and feel through the entire user experience.

What this means for you: No action is required on your part. Everything will work the same. All your data and flight links will continue to be available. You can start using the service under our new domain: airdata.com
We are grateful for all the support and feedback we've received so far and welcome any thoughts or suggestions as we move forward. If you have further questions about our name change, please send us an email at [email protected]
Happy Flying!

Bill Gaylord, CEO
Eran Steiner, Founder and CTO
Airdata UAV

Have a question or need help? Send us an email.

You are receiving this email because you have registered with airdata.com.
I wish I can say I've logged that much, but it's hard to fly in the North Country during the winter time. Today, the winds were too strong.

Not for me:

This site can’t be reached
The connection was reset.

Try:

• Checking the connection
  • Checking the proxy and the firewall
  • Running Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics