DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hear it straight from the FAA.

Vic Moss

Premium Pilot
Reactions
There are so many questions and incorrect answers flying around the inner webs, so why not go directly to FAA's own "Drone Guy, Kevin Morris.

He was a guest on the PiXL drone show this week. This is a great investment of 60 minutes of your time if you fly drones the U.S.

Just wondering, is it at all feasible that he can or will be commenting on certain, recent, notorious flights and the corresponding youtube videos?

I imagine he can't as it might be prejudicial but.........

Reactions: Luna7
Thanks for sharing @Vic Moss. Very informative and I hadn't heard about The Pixl Drone Show even though I follow Pilot Institute.

Reactions: Vic Moss
Just wondering, is it at all feasible that he can or will be commenting on certain, recent, notorious flights and the corresponding youtube videos?

I imagine he can't as it might be prejudicial but.........
The FAA does not comment on active investigations.

I have met Kevin Morris several times and heard him speak before. In my view, he is the perfect ambassador for the FAA. What comes through loud and clear from Kevin, is that he is really supportive of the drone pilot community. I know he champions our cause within the government circle of involved agencies. We are fortunate that he has taken on the mantle of leadership within the FAA for us.

I have met Kevin Morris several times and heard him speak before. In my view, he is the perfect ambassador for the FAA. What comes through loud and clear from Kevin, is that he is really supportive of the drone pilot community. I know he champions our cause within the government circle of involved agencies. We are fortunate that he has taken on the mantle of leadership within the FAA for us.
I just took a screenshot of this and texted it to Kevin. He's super busy in L.A. for the Super Bowl. I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

Thanks for sharing. Lots of good information. I also have never heard about The Pixl Drone Show and I follow the Pilot Institute. I need to cut down on some of my other hobbies so I can spend more time here..

Thanks for sharing. Lots of good information. I also have never heard about The Pixl Drone Show and I follow the Pilot Institute. I need to cut down on some of my other hobbies so I can spend more time here..
Kara, Heya, and Greg make a dynamic team. Definitely worth following that channel.

Reactions: Wade L.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada