DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Heavily Edited/Dramatic Summit Drone Sequence for an Adventure Video Documenting a Popular Hike up Grizzly Peak, Colorado

Karlewski

Reactions
This was a basic Class 2 hike up to Grizzly Peak, 13,000+, so I spiced it up with some fun editing. I needed to test the waters after recently rupturing a biceps ligament in my left elbow. I was self arresting on a, TOO STEEP, snow field avoiding vastly greater injury at the very end of one AWESOME Adventure, no more snow for this guy without an axe, or maybe never if I can avoid it. . . I'm having it put back together this Friday with a 2-3 month recovery period. . .

This was a basic Class 2 hike up to Grizzly Peak, 13,000+, so I spiced it up with some fun editing. I needed to test the waters after recently rupturing a biceps ligament in my left elbow. I was self arresting on a, TOO STEEP, snow field avoiding vastly greater injury at the very end of one AWESOME Adventure, no more snow for this guy without an axe, or maybe never if I can avoid it. . . I'm having it put back together this Friday with a 2-3 month recovery period. . .
Karlewski:

As usual, another great video and good luck and success on your surgery tomorrow!!!

Dale
Miami

Another great video!

Thank you my friends, I do have a couple more cool edits I’m touching up and some great footage from a mágical adventure climb I did this week! Lots of drone coverage!
Dale, thank you for your support! I just got out of successful surgery! On the mend. I don’t know how we would survive without doctors like you. Nap time for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest