DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello all from Marina Del Rey, CA

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!ThumbswayupNice Pic!;)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

WELCOME to the forum :)

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about your Platinum!

Thanks,
FDS Team

View attachment 95127
Hey all...I just became the proud owner of a Mavic Pro Platinum. Here are some waves at the beach near the inlet. This is from my 1st set of stills shot on a mavic pro platinum. You can find me wandering Venice and MDR with my dog Sheena.

I’m in the Marina del Rey area for work.
I use a Phantom 4 and Phantom 4 Pro, Mavic Air, Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual, Mavic Mini, and Ryze Tello

View attachment 95127
Hey all...I just became the proud owner of a Mavic Pro Platinum. Here are some waves at the beach near the inlet. This is from my 1st set of stills shot on a mavic pro platinum. You can find me wandering Venice and MDR with my dog Sheena.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

View attachment 95127
Any chance you were out there today (January 13)? I was sailing and someone had a drone over me. I wish I could find that person to see the footage.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland JackOlsen.

Any chance you were out there today (January 13)? I was sailing and someone had a drone over me. I wish I could find that person to see the footage.

Probably wasn't Jumpr71 since you are responding to a February 2020 post.

Nevertheless, welcome to the Forum. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcb2627