DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hello all . jet skier here. I signed in before but I never introduced myself. I hope I can contribute .

Jet skier

Reactions
I have been flying an M2PRO for about 5 months now and I still can't get over what an incredible little machine it is. One thing I will say is thank god for drone insurance.

Welcome Jetskier, you'll have to elate to your name some time. M2p is a awesomely good drone imho. I recently got mine but dreamed for many years. Got a Spark for my gkids. I fly mainly below my house in a meadow. How about you? Ty

Reactions: Jet skier
Hi Ty-----I have only been flying about 5 months now but do it often. I usually fly it at the local park but there is a green way from the park to the Mississippi River a half mile away so I fly over to the river and back and also at the river even though I guess the river is a national park. Mike

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Thanks Rob say do you have any repair shops near Minneapolis ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

I have been flying an M2PRO for about 5 months now and I still can't get over what an incredible little machine it is. One thing I will say is thank god for drone insurance.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7