DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello also from me ... South Africa

Adolf

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I am Adolf from Benoni, City of Lakes, not new to Drones, and also a member of the Phantom Forum for some Years, just reading from Pro's, , owning a P4.
Never crashed it yet, but also not a Pro, just for fun, pics and view from above. We are flying merely on the farm, about 250km north of us.

With more flight restrictions coming into place, we wanted a smaller Drone just for the odd fly and take a pic of us when on a trip. Therefore we now bought the Mm2.
Small, compact and in our Overlander at all times, not disregarding the restrictions.

First read here since joining was about all the crashes etc. Learnt a lot. Rather safe than sorry as a beginner.
Drone still in package. ?

Hopefully we start flying over Easter.

Great Forum, and keep it coming, especially the 'crashes'. ?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

I am Adolf from Benoni, City of Lakes, not new to Drones, and also a member of the Phantom Forum for some Years, just reading from Pro's, , owning a P4.
Never crashed it yet, but also not a Pro, just for fun, pics and view from above. We are flying merely on the farm, about 250km north of us.

With more flight restrictions coming into place, we wanted a smaller Drone just for the odd fly and take a pic of us when on a trip. Therefore we now bought the Mm2.
Small, compact and in our Overlander at all times, not disregarding the restrictions.

First read here since joining was about all the crashes etc. Learnt a lot. Rather safe than sorry a as beginner.

Welkom Dolf.
I dunno why people crash, maybe the same as with cars. I tend to fly like an ouvrou - its not the speed its the view!

Hello from the Crossroads of America Adolf.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hi Adolf! (never thought I'd ever be typing that.) My weird humour.
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! Fly happy. Stay safe!
Nah! no worries - I can vouch that he aint no Shickelgruber - He's a mavic man and apparently a bit of a phantom flyer

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

First read here since joining was about all the crashes etc. Learnt a lot. Rather safe than sorry as a beginner.

Welcome to the forum the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
What are the general causes for a flyaway?
Too many to discuss, but here is just one.
Poor understanding of how the drone is programmed and how to use it, particularly RTH.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty