DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello and Salutations!

akawho

Reactions
Hello Everyone!

Excited new owner of MA2 and I'm loving it so far! My goal is to create moments for myself and my family that will serve as a physical
waypoint to memories that I can enjoy forever! I plan on doing a majority of shooting in the mountains of North Georgia and will be heading to New Zealand soon to shoot our family trip.
Thanks for having me!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. Lots of fellow Georgians and others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer. Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you will and perhaps lose your MA2.

Glad to have you with us!

Thanks buddy!
I've always been one of those guys, since I was a kid, who read the manual cover to cover before playing a new nintendo game haha. Needless to say, I read the manual and put about 3 hours of YT tutorials in before it arrived lol.

I'm coming from a Parrott Beebop 2 and my goodness... what a night and day difference!

edit: typo

Welcome back to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hello Everyone!

Excited new owner of MA2 and I'm loving it so far! My goal is to create moments for myself and my family that will serve as a physical
waypoint to memories that I can enjoy forever! I plan on doing a majority of shooting in the mountains of North Georgia and will be heading to New Zealand soon to shoot our family trip.
Thanks for having me!
Ya, used to live there. Beautiful around Hiawassee, Helen, Dillard and Clayton Ga. Welcome! :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3