DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello everyone from Taiwan

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: kevin55
Welcome Kevin, I am in Thailand. Lots of really good stuff to film on this side of the world

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling your drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

hi all,
got my Mavic 2 months ago. Like to learn from all of you and your experiences.

Kevin
Howdy from Wyoming kevin55, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

hi all,
got my Mavic 2 months ago. Like to learn from all of you and your experiences.

Kevin
Welcome Kevin!

I'm curious about the laws for drone flying over there in Taiwan. My wife is from there and we visit at least annually. I'd love to photograph there but I don't want to end up in federal prison!
I'd love to shoot in Taroko National Park, do you know what the rules are for that?

Welcome Kevin!

I'm curious about the laws for drone flying over there in Taiwan. My wife is from there and we visit at least annually. I'd love to photograph there but I don't want to end up in federal prison!
I'd love to shoot in Taroko National Park, do you know what the rules are for that?
Hi, welcome to visit Taiwan.
I use the iOS app called SKYSENTRY to make sure where I am. Enjoy.
KEVIN

Taroko national park is allowed to fly under 60m.

Attachments

• IMG_5776.JPG
    IMG_5776.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 7
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11