DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello everyone! Here to research whether I should upgrade to Mavic 3 or not

njnets21

Reactions
Hello everyone! I've currently got the original Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Pro, and Phantom 4 Pro (V1) in my stable of drones and I'm considering consolidating. Each of those drones are in Nanuk cases complete with batteries and all sorts of accessories and I am feeling like I just have too much and the Mavic 3 might help me consolidate. With less of a need for tons of batteries and I am assuming will do both video and photo better than any of my current drones, I'm here to research those assumptions and if research supports it, wait for my 30 days as a member in order to sell my drones in the classifieds. Looking forward to reading all of your experiences!

Hello from the Crossroads of America njnets21.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. 😎

I've had all those drones you listed (and more - don't tell my wife!). My main reason I have not upgraded from my current MP2 to the M3 is the non-compatibility with the new DJI v2 goggles... AND I am waiting to see if DJI delivers on what is supposed to be released in new firmware upgrades. I can see you have the P4P and the MP2.... the MP3 would be the combination of those two in a much smaller package. My main reason for selling my P4 and going to to the MP when it came out was the form factor/size.

I've had all those drones you listed (and more - don't tell my wife!). My main reason I have not upgraded from my current MP2 to the M3 is the non-compatibility with the new DJI v2 goggles... AND I am waiting to see if DJI delivers on what is supposed to be released in new firmware upgrades. I can see you have the P4P and the MP2.... the MP3 would be the combination of those two in a much smaller package. My main reason for selling my P4 and going to to the MP when it came out was the form factor/size.
That's exactly it. I tend to use the M2P for my personal use and the P4P for real estate commercial work. Thinking I should just sell those two and use the M3 for all of it.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots!

Hello everyone! I've currently got the original Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Pro, and Phantom 4 Pro (V1) in my stable of drones and I'm considering consolidating. Each of those drones are in Nanuk cases complete with batteries and all sorts of accessories and I am feeling like I just have too much and the Mavic 3 might help me consolidate. With less of a need for tons of batteries and I am assuming will do both video and photo better than any of my current drones, I'm here to research those assumptions and if research supports it, wait for my 30 days as a member in order to sell my drones in the classifieds. Looking forward to reading all of your experiences!
Welcome from Miami (Coral Gables) Florida
Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toninhostark