DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, everyone, I come from Chinese Mainland. I can only speak Chinese, so the following contents are expressed in Chinese

琳琅天上

Reactions
Hello, everyone, I come from Chinese Mainland. I can only speak Chinese, so the following contents are expressed in Chinese:
我的飞行器是mavic air2,由于购买的增值服务dji caer服务即将到期,所以我使用了这项服务,我发现换新回来的飞行器电池比之前购买飞行器套装时的电池(3500mah)容量增大了250mah(3750mah),这将使得我使用大容量的电池飞行时将获得更长的飞行滞空时间,这对于我来说是一件好事

Attachments

• IMG_20220611_001227.jpg
    IMG_20220611_001227.jpg
    711.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20220611_001208.jpg
    IMG_20220611_001208.jpg
    744.5 KB · Views: 19
Hope this helps....translated:

My aircraft is mavic air2, because the value-added service dji caer service I purchased is about to expire, so I used this service, and I found that the battery of the aircraft that was replaced with a new one has a larger capacity than the battery (3500mah) when I purchased the aircraft package before. 250mah (3750mah), which will allow me to get longer flight time when flying with a large capacity battery, which is a good thing for me

My aircraft is mavic air2, because the value-added service dji caer service I purchased is about to expire, so I used this service, and I found that the battery of the aircraft that was replaced with a new one has a larger capacity than the battery (3500mah) when I purchased the aircraft package before. 250mah (3750mah), which will allow me to get longer flight time when flying with a large capacity battery, which is a good thing for me
Thank you very much for your translation

歡迎來到論壇,一群人,友好而樂於助人。
Huānyíng lái dào lùntán, yīqún rén, yǒuhǎo ér lèyú zhùrén.

Welcome to the forum, great bunch of people, friendly and helpful.

I noticed this myself. The three batteries I got in the fly more kit on the air 2s is 3500mah I bought an extra battery and its 3750mah.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Since the vast majority of our members speak English, I would recommend you type up your information then copy it and paste it into Google Translate and convert your text into English. Then paste both the Chinese and English into the text area. This is what I am doing now…

由於我們的絕大多數會員都會說英語,我建議您輸入您的信息,然後將其複制並粘貼到 Google 翻譯中,然後將您的文本轉換為英語。 然後將中英文都粘貼到文本區域。 這就是我現在正在做的……

Yóuyú wǒmen de jué dà duōshù huìyuán dūhuì shuō yīngyǔ, wǒ jiànyì nín shūrù nín de xìnxī, ránhòu jiāng qí fùzhì bìng zhāntiē dào Google fānyì zhōng, ránhòu jiāng nín de wénběn zhuǎnhuàn wèi yīngyǔ. Ránhòu jiàng zhōng yīngwén dōu zhāntiē dào wénběn qūyù. Zhè jiùshì wǒ xiànzài zhèngzài zuò de……

Welcome to the forum! :)

Since the vast majority of our members speak English, I would recommend you type up your information then copy it and paste it into Google Translate and convert your text into English. Then paste both the Chinese and English into the text area. This is what I am doing now…

由於我們的絕大多數會員都會說英語,我建議您輸入您的信息,然後將其複制並粘貼到 Google 翻譯中,然後將您的文本轉換為英語。 然後將中英文都粘貼到文本區域。 這就是我現在正在做的……

Yóuyú wǒmen de jué dà duōshù huìyuán dūhuì shuō yīngyǔ, wǒ jiànyì nín shūrù nín de xìnxī, ránhòu jiāng qí fùzhì bìng zhāntiē dào Google fānyì zhōng, ránhòu jiāng nín de wénběn zhuǎnhuàn wèi yīngyǔ. Ránhòu jiàng zhōng yīngwén dōu zhāntiē dào wénběn qūyù. Zhè jiùshì wǒ xiànzài zhèngzài zuò de……
ok,think you

Hello from Minnesota USA and welcome to the Forum....There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safe, Fly Smart and keep the drone in sight.

Hello, everyone, I come from Chinese Mainland. I can only speak Chinese, so the following contents are expressed in Chinese:
我的飞行器是mavic air2,由于购买的增值服务dji caer服务即将到期,所以我使用了这项服务,我发现换新回来的飞行器电池比之前购买飞行器套装时的电池(3500mah)容量增大了250mah(3750mah),这将使得我使用大容量的电池飞行时将获得更长的飞行滞空时间,这对于我来说是一件好事
Ni Hao Ma!!!
WELCOME. Looking forward to learning and comparing information on rules and regs and fun experiences. You joined a great group of nice people. Wan de kai xin! Godspeed, Droniac

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

來自阿拉巴馬州伯明翰的問候,歡迎來到論壇!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut