DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello everyone! Newbie here :)

hannahthorn

Reactions
I'm from both the Pennsylvania and Utah areas and am trying to gain more experience flying a DJI Mavic 2 I got two years ago as a Christmas present! Still being busy with college work has kind of decreased my chances of having free-time to get out with the drone but I plan on pursuing a future working with drone/satellite imagery databases. I'd love to make some new friends who have had good experience with drones for some tips and recommendations! I am also not officially licensed yet, so all of the flying I do is recreationally and done in areas where the public is allowed to fly UAVs. I'm hoping to get my official license by the summer-time: tips for that are appreciated as well!

Here is some of my work so far! I'd love to see everyone else's first drone pics!

EDIT3.png editDJI_0038.jpg DJI_0042.jpg B0EBFF24-EC0D-46CF-BE25-189E388B0521.JPG

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum hannahthorn . . . those are some nice shots! Everything you are looking for you will find here. The search tool is your pathway to knowledge and wisdom.

Not I , don’t have time to busy herding cats but our Admin
does I know and can’t speak for the others.

just for pleasure, it keeps me young, gets me out ,and i also like the maintenance part of looking after my drones,and of course the pics and vids are great to look at when its not possible to fly

@hannahthorn I do this professionally but also still occasionally fly recreationally as well. I own a company that uses sUAS to capture data for hire. We service clients in several sectors including Real Estate, Construction, News Gathering, Events, Security, and Emergency Services.

We have a sister forum devoted entirely to the Commercial (non-Hobby) aspect of our industry located at:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007