DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello everyone!

Evans1109

Reactions
Hi all, just got a Mavic Pro Platinum last night while vacationing. 2 friends of mine are here as well, one with a spark and other with an inspire and I had to have my own. Got everything setup last night and flew it for the first time this morning after completing the dji quiz. What an absolute blast. Excited to be here and learn!

Attachments

• 7CC82044-FE37-451B-A1D5-501ED7809279.jpeg
    7CC82044-FE37-451B-A1D5-501ED7809279.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 9
Hi all, just got a Mavic Pro Platinum last night while vacationing. 2 friends of mine are here as well, one with a spark and other with an inspire and I had to have my own. Got everything setup last night and flew it for the first time this morning after completing the dji quiz. What an absolute blast. Excited to be here and learn!
Hi there I have the Mavic Platinum and the Spark both drones are brilliant
Regards Irvine (Portsmouth UK)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the Sunshine State of Florida! Hope you enjoy the forum!

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom