DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello folk from AK

tbony

Reactions
Having had 2 years experience with a phantom3 prof I bought a Mavic pro 2 about 3 weeks ago with the RE goggles from the Auckland retailer.
Drone works like a dream with the goggles up to 100ft altitude. Then the video goes greyscale blocky and the drone disconnects from the R/C.
Turning off the goggles restores video and R/Control.
Using the latest DJI go app with either iphone 6 plus or Ipad mini makes no difference.
I have downloaded latest firmware using DJI assistant 29/9/18 version 1.00.0700 doesn't help.
Ferntech (local retailer in Auckland ) have investigated and say the problem is with DJI and referred it on.to them.
Still waiting.
Today they gave me a brand new pair of RE goggles which I activated and installed the latest firmware and wended my way through the linking procedure.
All seemed present and correct until about 100ft altitude when the drone disconnects from everything once again.
Turning off the goggles immediately restores the connection.

Any suggestions would be helpful.
Many thanks.

T

Not a clue here sorry but,
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Having had 2 years experience with a phantom3 prof I bought a Mavic pro 2 about 3 weeks ago with the RE goggles from the Auckland retailer.
Drone works like a dream with the goggles up to 100ft altitude. Then the video goes greyscale blocky and the drone disconnects from the R/C.
Turning off the goggles restores video and R/Control.
Using the latest DJI go app with either iphone 6 plus or Ipad mini makes no difference.
I have downloaded latest firmware using DJI assistant 29/9/18 version 1.00.0700 doesn't help.
Ferntech (local retailer in Auckland ) have investigated and say the problem is with DJI and referred it on.to them.
Still waiting.
Today they gave me a brand new pair of RE goggles which I activated and installed the latest firmware and wended my way through the linking procedure.
All seemed present and correct until about 100ft altitude when the drone disconnects from everything once again.
Turning off the goggles immediately restores the connection.

Any suggestions would be helpful.
Many thanks.

T
Howdy from Wyoming @tbony , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser