DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello for california

stn

Reactions
Hello everyone,
I'm Stan I own a Mavic Pro. I have been flying drones for 3 years now. This forum is the best source for reliable information From what I have looked at here, this will be a great place to hang out I look forward to learning new things and tips from the experts here and also sharing/contributing in any area I can be of help.

Thanks.

Reactions: BeefStew
Hello everyone,
I'm Stan I own a Mavic Pro. I have been flying drones for 3 years now. This forum is the best source for reliable information From what I have looked at here, this will be a great place to hang out I look forward to learning new things and tips from the experts here and also sharing/contributing in any area I can be of help.

Thanks.
Howdy from Wyoming stn, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent people here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to the forum, @stn. Well said, MavicPilots is a great resource for the drone community. Safe flying and if our team can be of any assistance to you here in California don't hesitate to reach out. :cool:

Hello everyone,

Thanks.
Welcome to the Forum
I'm pretty new to the forum too and also a new Mavic Pilot also been flying drones for several years
Phantom 1 and the. phantom 2

Well it happened today guys that dreaded mid air collision with another craft.

The guy did not even notice that I was hovering mid field and he clocked it.
We reseated the gimbal which was tweaked a bit and I flew it again
Got a gimbal vibration warning,brought it in and checked the gimbal again and it seemed like it had moved off kilter again so we rested again and it seemed okay after that.

Whew what a heart stopper watching your Mavic spiral in from 50 feet up. Fortunately it was into soft tall weeds.

On another note did a firmware update when I got home today
Man that took forever and the Mavic,the battery , and the remote where flashing lights turning off several times and the Mavic made that famous start up tone several times.
Here's hopeing she flies well tomorrow.

Reactions: MavicPilotTom
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS