DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello form Long Island NY

Shield2160

Reactions
Hello to all my Mavic and Phantom friends. If you are planning to be on Long Island please contact me. I would love to take you to some Great Flying areas including wildlife and waterways. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reactions: dirkclod and KevinT
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum (even if you have been here a while :) )
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Shield2160
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum (even if you have been here a while :) )
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
Thank you for your kind words of welcome. Been flying DJI birds for about 3 years now. I'm also on the Phantompilots.com site as well and I'm in the process of getting my 107 Remote pilots license.

Next time I'm in to LI from the UK, it'd be great to see some of the quality flying routes! All the best. Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Shield. :)

Next time I'm in to LI from the UK, it'd be great to see some of the quality flying routes! All the best. Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Looking forward to meeting you. Would love to take you to some beautiful wildlife areas as well as some great scenic spots. Stay in touch

Reactions: KevinT

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000