DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello form Piteå, Sweden.

Kessel

Reactions
Hi there.
After owning and flying a spark for a while I ordered a Mavic Pro yesterday. It should be arriving this thursday so looking forward to upgrading from the Spark.

See you in the forums!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi there.
After owning and flying a spark for a while I ordered a Mavic Pro yesterday. It should be arriving this thursday so looking forward to upgrading from the Spark.

See you in the forums!
Howdy from Wyoming @Kessel , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) And don't be afraid to ask questions. Have a great one and happy flying :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy the Mavic Pro, it's a great machine! Fly safe and have fun!

Wow! Thank you for the reception. Looking forward to Thursday, getting the Mavic, flying it for the first time and then probably spending even more money on filters and accessories :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7