DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello form Portugal

gow7

Reactions
Hey guys!

Some months ago I was in love with Karma and I bought one. The drone flew pretty well until one day it lost GPS connection and suddenly without responding to my commands started to fly in the direction it was pointing to, really fast until it was gone for good. Lost GPS, lost controls, lost video feed, I've lost my drone.
I contacted gopro and fast forwarding this story, they told me it was my fault (which I strongly disagree and if any of you are curious about that, just to to gopro forum and you'll find to many users with the same problem. But don't waste your time, is not worth it)...

So, the past is gone, I've licked my wounds and I bought a Mavic, which I was stupid enough for not doing it in the first place. And let me tell you, I'm in love with this "little bird" :)

This is drone is so well built, from hardware to software, perfect!
I'm not flying it 100% confidently yet because of my past, so I'm taking baby steps and day by day I'm trying to master it!

I'm a climber and the main purpose of Mavic is to capture some stunning aerial videos/pics from the beautiful places I climb with my friends.

Cheers!

ps: sorry for the post's title typo :D and my English in general eheh

Last edited:
Reactions: gow7
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa