DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from 06811

pchief520

Reactions
Been flying for several years now!! I crashed my original Mavic in July into the Gulf of Mexico while in Clearwater Fl. I had a StateFarm policy that covered water damage and got it replaced with a Mavic air 2!! I’m learning about the new options the air 2 has. I’ve noticed that while flying in my yard I get a GPS lost signal even when I have 12 satellites above me in the UAV forecast app. I’ve calibrated the drone with the same out come!! I have a Apple x pro phone!! I get a message about calibrating the gps on the phone! How do I do that?

Welcome to the forum. You will find helpful support and advice here. We look forward to your contribution and view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum
the number of sats shown on the UAV app is visible sats ,but where you are flying its possible to not have them all locked due to your position in relation to what tall buildings, or if you are in a low lying area ,how many does it show on the device screen are locked you should be getting anything from 10 upwards to around 18 most of the time

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Florida !!

Been flying for several years now!! I crashed my original Mavic in July into the Gulf of Mexico while in Clearwater Fl. I had a StateFarm policy that covered water damage and got it replaced with a Mavic air 2!! I’m learning about the new options the air 2 has. I’ve noticed that while flying in my yard I get a GPS lost signal even when I have 12 satellites above me in the UAV forecast app. I’ve calibrated the drone with the same out come!! I have a Apple x pro phone!! I get a message about calibrating the gps on the phone! How do I do that?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair