Join Us Now

Hello from Alabama

Welcome hychewright to our new forum .
I'm over here in N/E MS :)
Amory

Welcome hychewright to our new forum .
I'm over here in N/E MS :)
Amory
Hi dirkclod, we have been through Amory many times, we live off I-22 in Jasper. Looking forward to the new Mavic. I still fly a p 2. It has served me well with no problems.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome Grizz and we shall soon see :)

Reactions: hychewright
Yea it's been nice here also . We're lucky as we have country to fly in without all the noise here .
I just go to the hill's get on a tall hill and let em rip into hollows to stay low . Love the South :)
Never know what ya might see in them cutovers .

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

Birmingham. Much anticipating my first drone, the mavic. Would love to get together to fly some time.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

In Hoover, AL. Just joined this forum. Mavic owner for about 2 months/25 flights. Just a hobby for me, but I do enjoy it. if you want to get together sometime to fly, let me know. I'm still learning about my craft, but love it. I've flown in on Mt. Hood (this week), in CA (San Jacinto State park, around 9K feet), and around AL a bit.

JR

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143