DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Alberta, Canada

Captainkirk68

Reactions
Just recently purchased a Mavic Mini to get myself into some aerial photography. Only a couple of flights under my belt, but am impressed with the mini so far. Did a few shots for the owner of the RV park I am staying in to update their website.DJI_0022-01.jpg Hope to start doing cinematography with the mini once I get more experience and confidence in flying it.
DJI_0022-01.jpgDJI_0022-01.jpg

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
Nice pics!?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Just recently purchased a Mavic Mini to get myself into some aerial photography. Only a couple of flights under my belt, but am impressed with the mini so far. Did a few shots for the owner of the RV park I am staying in to update their website.View attachment 112439 Hope to start doing cinematography with the mini once I get more experience and confidence in flying it.
View attachment 112439View attachment 112439
Where about in Alberta are you from. I’m in Calgary

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

Welcome to the forum. You will find support and advise here. We look forward to your contribution and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!

Reactions: Thomas B
Just recently purchased a Mavic Mini to get myself into some aerial photography. Only a couple of flights under my belt, but am impressed with the mini so far. Did a few shots for the owner of the RV park I am staying in to update their website.View attachment 112439 Hope to start doing cinematography with the mini once I get more experience and confidence in flying it.
View attachment 112439View attachment 112439
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo