DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELLO FROM ARGENTINA

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance here. We look forward to your contribution.

¡Bienvenido a Edgardo de Hauptmann en el norte de Texas!

You'll find that DJI drones practically fly themselves. I don't know which drone you have, but be sure to read your manual, and practice "Find My Drone"--a feature not documented in DJI literature. You never know when you may crash and perhaps lose your drone. Don't wait until this happens to learn how to locate it under less than ideal circumstances.

We have over 100,000 members worldwide--including many in SA--to help you learn piloting and photography. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the Forum from Chicago the Windy City. Nice place to live, as you probably know in Spanish it is called "Land of Fire". I am learning Spanish, you have Cape Horn, and the Diego Ramirez Inlands in the many inlands in your area. I love Argentina. This forum has pilots from all over the world, we all support flying these small aircraft, and we love to promote safe flying. One of the ways to keep your aircraft safe, and also the public, is having a Check list before each flight. I have Six check lists. #1 preflight check list at base. #2 PFC in Field #3 Take off procedure.
#4 After take off procedure. #5 After landing Checklist. #6 Emergency Procedure MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL THE CHECK LISTS. For instances what to do if you lose VLOS, and you get a weak control signal. Fly Safe.

Welcome to the Forum from Chicago the Windy City. Nice place to live, as you probably know in Spanish it is called "Land of Fire". I am learning Spanish, you have Cape Horn, and the Diego Ramirez Inlands in the many inlands in your area. I love Argentina. This forum has pilots from all over the world, we all support flying these small aircraft, and we love to promote safe flying. One of the ways to keep your aircraft safe, and also the public, is having a Check list before each flight. I have Six check lists. #1 preflight check list at base. #2 PFC in Field #3 Take off procedure.
#4 After take off procedure. #5 After landing Checklist. #6 Emergency Procedure MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL THE CHECK LISTS. For instances what to do if you lose VLOS, and you get a weak control signal. Fly Safe.

Hello, thanks for the welcome .... I know Chicago, one of the most beautiful cities in the USA ... it will be a pleasure to show a photo of "Tierra del Fuego" ..
Where can I access the checklists?
greetings and thanks!

¡Bienvenido a Edgardo de Hauptmann en el norte de Texas!

You'll find that DJI drones practically fly themselves. I don't know which drone you have, but be sure to read your manual, and practice "Find My Drone"--a feature not documented in DJI literature. You never know when you may crash and perhaps lose your drone. Don't wait until this happens to learn how to locate it under less than ideal circumstances.

We have over 100,000 members worldwide--including many in SA--to help you learn piloting and photography. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Glad to have you with us!

Hello thank you very much !!

Hi Edgardo, welcome to the forum. I am from Canada but I spend my winters in Mendoza. I have flown quite a few hours there. Great country, I love Argentina and the people!

Hello Meekah, thank you for your welcome, I have visited Canada twice, the west from Vancuver to Calgary, another in Toronto .. beautiful country ..!
I recommend you get to know Patagonia and get to our island!
Cordial Greetings

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada