DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Arkansas

kking009

Reactions
Hello everyone! I've had my Mavic about two weeks and I've learned so much about it from reading the posts on here. I am in love with the Mavic. I'm even more excited for my upcoming trip to New Orleans and Panama City Beach now that I'll have my Mavic with me. I've started a YouTube channel with some of the videos I've already taken. Please check it out thtdamntrain thank you everyone! Happy flying!

Double-check everything before you fly over water, such as making sure the battery is securely connected. Also there are some great guidelines on here about flying over water.
Good luck and post some footage for us all to be jealous of!

Double-check everything before you fly over water, such as making sure the battery is securely connected. Also there are some great guidelines on here about flying over water.
Good luck and post some footage for us all to be jealous of!

Thank you for the advice! I've flown over water just a little bit and was terrified. This isn't my first one just my first really great one. I've got a few videos post on my YouTube channel of some flights I had. The link was in my post. You should check it out sometime.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143