DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Asheboro North Carolina!

mhlawton

Reactions
Hey, guys, I am new to the DJI family! This is my first DJI drone and ill soon be able to fly it ....again. I already crashed it into a tree and I don't know what part of the gimbal I broke. I'm hoping it's just the plate. But anyways ... I'm happy to be in the family.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Hey, guys, I am new to the DJI family! This is my first DJI drone and ill soon be able to fly it ....again. I already crashed it into a tree and I don't know what part of the gimbal I broke. I'm hoping it's just the plate. But anyways ... I'm happy to be in the family.
Howdy from Wyoming mhlawton, welcome to the community, plenty of great folk and excellent information here. Sorry to hear of your first crash, it happens to many of us.

Reactions: mhlawton
it's just a lesson to be learned. Hopefully, have a video to show what's it's doing and see if Its an easy fix.. so stay toon on the "Mavic pro help" part of the forum.

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buy or sell you drone, or simply just to say hello.

Why dont you take some pictures and tell us about any error messages you are getting and we might be able to offer further help.

it doesn't look broken.. it just does a weird thing when I turn on the drone and give me a gimbal motor overload (the back piece is off.)

I haven't flown the drone since. and no I can't move it after =[. let me post my problem on the correct part of the website :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Thanks!

If you want to know what happened to my drone I just posted on the "Mavic Pro Help" part of the forum.

Reactions: mhlawton
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada