DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Athens, Texas

Flightpro

Reactions
I’m new to the forum and have had my part 107 certification for about a year now. I had a Mavic 2 pro when I was with my previous employer. I’m considering buying the same exact drone for my own business. Any reason not to purchase from Amazon or Best Buy? I’ve considered buying from Aerotas and DJI but the price is higher with both. Any advice?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
As Thomas B mentions, be sure you are purchasing from a authorized DJI dealer.
This way there will not be any issues with warranty or the ability to purchase refresh. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Any reason not to purchase from Amazon or Best Buy?
Nope. Best Buy is an authorized DJI dealer and you can find lots of authorized DJI dealers on Amazon (check out this list).

Welcome to the Forums! You will find a lot of great information on here. We are an authorized DJI Dealer in South Florida and have the Mavic 2 Pro's in stock. As mentioned above make sure you are purchasing from an authorized DJI Dealer. In my opinion purchasing from a dealer as opposed to amazon or Best Buy is preferred because of the support you get from people who know a lot about the product as opposed to a large corporation where you are just another sale. If you would like, shoot us a message and I would be happy to help you out and get you a quote for the setup you want.

Thanks,
FDS Team

Reactions: Flightpro
I’m new to the forum and have had my part 107 certification for about a year now. I had a Mavic 2 pro when I was with my previous employer. I’m considering buying the same exact drone for my own business. Any reason not to purchase from Amazon or Best Buy? I’ve considered buying from Aerotas and DJI but the price is higher with both. Any advice?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Flightpro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa