DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Atlanta, Georgia

eg5555

Reactions
Hello from downtown Atlanta, Georgia!

I just got my new Mavic Pro and had it's inaugural flight yesterday at a city park here in Atlanta. Most interested in learning how to get awesome, cinematic footage from my Mavic Pro. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Most interested in learning how to get awesome, cinematic footage from my Mavic Pro.
Check out the resources I have linked here.

I just got my new Mavic Pro and had it's inaugural flight yesterday at a city park here in Atlanta. Most interested in learning how to get awesome, cinematic footage from my Mavic Pro. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Howdy from Wyoming @eg5555 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

I’m new to this forum. Looking forward to linking up with other Drone Pilots in the Area. Anybody free this Thursday or Friday?

New Mavic Air owner here. In Atlanta and looking to connect with folks that have more experience than me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose