DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Atlanta!

Reactions
Site
www.enhancedexposuremedia.com
Hey!

This is Brian Lowe. I'm a professional photographer and videographer with over fourteen years of agency experience as well as being a FAA certified drone pilot since 2018. My passion is aerial photography. I was born in Cedar Rapids, IA - moved to the Atlanta area as a child, then moved back to Iowa where I lived for the past 20 years. Just two weeks ago I moved back to Atlanta and am excited to capture Atlanta and the Georgia area from the sky! Yesterday I shared a video I shot of the Field of Dreams (from 2019 - posting since Major League Baseball had a game there last night) that I'll share here and also share a few photos I've taken through the years.

ATL Skiline from March22 watermarked.jpgIowa aerials with EEM watermark-20.jpgIowa aerials with EEM watermark-41.jpgIowa aerials with EEM watermark-31.jpgTruist Park Braves March22 watermarked-3.jpg

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! 🙂 Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from Sandy Springs, GA. We look forward to your participation, and while I am familiar with your view of Atlanta, please share more. You have a good eye. Thanks for sharing.

I'm a professional photographer and videographer with over fourteen years of agency experience as well as being a FAA certified drone pilot since 2018.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar.

Beautiful photos and wonderful "Field of Dreams" Video. How weird though for the Power Lines to be running over the second/third base line…

We look forward to future submissions. Once again, welcome to the forum.

Happy, Safe and Legal Droning…

Reactions: MA2 317 and GFields
Welcome to the forum from Sandy Springs, GA. We look forward to your participation, and while I am familiar with your view of Atlanta, please share more. You have a good eye. Thanks for sharing.
Cool to see another poster from the Atlanta area! I figured there could be some on here. I will plan to post more photos of Atlanta and the beautiful state of Georgia in the coming days.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar.

Beautiful photos and wonderful "Field of Dreams" Video. How weird though for the Power Lines to be running over the second/third base line…

We look forward to future submissions. Once again, welcome to the forum.

Happy, Safe and Legal Droning…
Thanks for the kind words and for checking out the video! I do agree it was a little odd with the power lines running through the field. Something I never knew about until I was actually there and of course flying the drone, I had to be well aware of.

• Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Enjoyed you pictures. FLY SAFE

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54