DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Australia ??

Welcome to the forum . . . what location is your local area ?
Always good to see things from aloft.

You managed to buy a Mavic Pro (M1P) ?
I thought they were obsolete now, maybe still stock around.
I love mine and don't see myself upgrading anytime in the near future, it still does what I want :)

Welcome to the forum . . . what location is your local area ?
Always good to see things from aloft.

You managed to buy a Mavic Pro (M1P) ?
I thought they were obsolete now, maybe still stock around.
I love mine and don't see myself upgrading anytime in the near future, it still does what I want :)
Hello there. Located in Coonabarabran New South Wales. My son managed to score the pro after the 2 was released. Old stock he came across so picked it up for a good price. I love mine as well and I am very happy with its performance and functions. For what I want to do it suits my skill level well.

Hello there. Located in Coonabarabran New South Wales. My son managed to score the pro after the 2 was released. Old stock he came across so picked it up for a good price. I love mine as well and I am very happy with its performance and functions. For what I want to do it suits my skill level well.

Very cool !
The other good thing about the M1P is there are hardly any more updates needed now, rarely get interruptions pre trip to update firmware etc.

Coona hey ?
I drive through there a lot, ADL to BNE return via Newell Hwy most times.
Usually I take the little Mendooran detour and camp on the Castlereagh River there (nice spot), and rejoin the Newell just south of Coona again.

I flew home today from a BNE trip, driving back in a bit over 2 weeks, then home early December.
Maybe we can catch up if the stars line up right, or come down for a camp at Mendooran . . .

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Very cool !
The other good thing about the M1P is there are hardly any more updates needed now, rarely get interruptions pre trip to update firmware etc.

Coona hey ?
I drive through there a lot, ADL to BNE return via Newell Hwy most times.
Usually I take the little Mendooran detour and camp on the Castlereagh River there (nice spot), and rejoin the Newell just south of Coona again.

I flew home today from a BNE trip, driving back in a bit over 2 weeks, then home early December.
Maybe we can catch up if the stars line up right, or come down for a camp at Mendooran . . .

Great video of Mendooran and the Castlereagh River. That reserve certainly fills up at times with dozens of vans. I think that keeps the town afloat in these dry times. For sure if you have half an hour for a coffee when you are going through Coona some time that would be great.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Have had my Magic Pro for a few months now. Looking forward to getting out and seeing my local area from a different perspective.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7