DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from AZ

AZerik

Reactions
Hi all. I'm Erik From AZ. Member of the spark pilots for a while now. About time to take my flight time higher than 8 minutes a battery lol
I'm looking to pick up a Air (which I should have done from the start but now my kid has a hella cool Spark to learn with unless I sell it. I'm still trying to get a chase video shot for the reason I bought the Spark but the flight time keeps me worried about me driving off and it running out of battery before I could grab the controls again. (Attempting solo chase shooting with me driving a car and it in chase mode).

Attachments

• IMG_8961.jpg
    IMG_8961.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 15
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland AZerik.

I still fly my Spark. Probably more than the MA2. :D

I love the humble little Spark.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey AZerik can appreciate your concerns but if you set things up properly it'll minimise the risk.
Get out of the old comfort zone and get the heart racing.
Nothing like the cold sweat & change of underwear to make you appreciate what you can do with the Air.
All my prangs are down to me unfortunately!

Hi all. I'm Erik From AZ. Member of the spark pilots for a while now. About time to take my flight time higher than 8 minutes a battery lol
I'm looking to pick up a Air (which I should have done from the start but now my kid has a hella cool Spark to learn with unless I sell it. I'm still trying to get a chase video shot for the reason I bought the Spark but the flight time keeps me worried about me driving off and it running out of battery before I could grab the controls again. (Attempting solo chase shooting with me driving a car and it in chase mode).
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair