DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From AZ

Sapper11

Reactions
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello. I just received my first ever drone as an early X-mas gift from my wife, its a MA2 (hope that abbreviation is correct ;). Being that it is literally the first time i have ever flown a drone and the thing cost nearly $1,000 to say there was pucker factor on my first flight yesterday would be an extreme understatement. That being said i am super excited to dig in and learn how to properly fly and film our camping and off-roading adventures, this seems to be a great place with lots of knowledge so thank you in advance for that. Cheers!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Thanks for the responses, seems like a great community.

Cyborg, yes my wife was very kind but mostly because we will be camping out at the Superstition OHV park just East of El Centro CA over the Thanksgiving holiday. The camping is in the middle of a massive dry lake bed so i will have ample opportunity to practice basic flying and filming techniques. Reason for this drone was the tracking and video capabilities so it will be fun to explore those features with tracking the desert toys.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

That being said i am super excited to dig in and learn how to properly fly and film our camping and off-roading adventure
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic Air 2:
  • The current Mavic Air 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic Air 2 manual.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
Many knowledgeable members willing to help with any questions you have, don’t be shy! Some good videos on YouTube by Flytpath you may want to check out...
Fly safe and stay safe!

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello. I just received my first ever drone as an early X-mas gift from my wife, its a MA2 (hope that abbreviation is correct ;). Being that it is literally the first time i have ever flown a drone and the thing cost nearly $1,000 to say there was pucker factor on my first flight yesterday would be an extreme understatement. That being said i am super excited to dig in and learn how to properly fly and film our camping and off-roading adventures, this seems to be a great place with lots of knowledge so thank you in advance for that. Cheers!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7