DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Barrie, ON, Canada

BrianOrillia

Reactions
Hi All,

New owner of a Mavic Air. I previously had (still have, need to sell it) Phantom 3 Standard. Looking forward to using this new quad more frequently.

Brian.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello from Woodstock Ontario to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Hello from Keswick Ontario "across the pond" LOL

Interestingly enough, when I bought the Mavic Air I sold my previous camera drone (a Yuneec Q500 4K) to a guy in Barrie :D

Hi All,

New owner of a Mavic Air. I previously had (still have, need to sell it) Phantom 3 Standard. Looking forward to using this new quad more frequently.

Brian.
Howdy from Wyoming @BrianBarrie , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome, fellow Canadian here from Sudbury.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that new Mavic Air, fly safe and have fun!

Welcome, fellow Canadian here from Sudbury.

Hello Dave!

From Sudbury as well. And frequent the Barrie area quite often.

Brand new here... first post actually.

Would love to have a meet up with you some time to learn how this thing works! Exceptionally new to this. Got the Mavic Pro for Christmas and had not really had any fly time until this weekend. Took it on a shark fishing trip and almost lost it in the ocean! (might not have been the best 'first flight' experience on a moving boat in the middle of the ocean, but... had to try!!) I could not figure out how to get a video going which was too bad, but I did get a few pictures at least.

Just found this forum and looking forward to learn as much as I can about this fantastic drone!

Looking forward, as well, to meeting with other Mavic Pro 'pilots' and learning what I can from each of you!

Have a superfantasticday!

:)

Hello Dave!

From Sudbury as well. And frequent the Barrie area quite often.

Brand new here... first post actually.

Would love to have a meet up with you some time to learn how this thing works! Exceptionally new to this. Got the Mavic Pro for Christmas and had not really had any fly time until this weekend. Took it on a shark fishing trip and almost lost it in the ocean! (might not have been the best 'first flight' experience on a moving boat in the middle of the ocean, but... had to try!!) I could not figure out how to get a video going which was too bad, but I did get a few pictures at least.

Just found this forum and looking forward to learn as much as I can about this fantastic drone!

Looking forward, as well, to meeting with other Mavic Pro 'pilots' and learning what I can from each of you!

Have a superfantasticday!

:)

I'd be happy to meet up some time. PM me when you can and I'll pass you my information.

Dave

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada