DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from BC, Canada

Batchelor

Reactions
New Mavic Air owner here. Had a lot of back and forth between the Air and the Pro, with the controller and lower noise of the Pro being desired but the gimbal design and backward sensors of the Air winning out.

Looking forward to mastering flight and using this unit to extend my photography hobby.

Happy to hear form anyone with any tips for success.

Have learned a lot lurking here already.

My best!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Happy to hear form anyone with any tips for success
Here are some items you might find useful:

awsome to see another bc guy here, i am in vernon where are u from, thisis a great group with tons of info and some smart dudes that can figure out any log,post some pics when u can

New Mavic Air owner here. Had a lot of back and forth between the Air and the Pro, with the controller and lower noise of the Pro being desired but the gimbal design and backward sensors of the Air winning out.

Looking forward to mastering flight and using this unit to extend my photography hobby.

Happy to hear form anyone with any tips for success.

Have learned a lot lurking here already.

My best!
Howdy from Wyoming @Batchelor , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks folks, I appreciate the contacts and information.

I am in Kamloops, BC, so not very far at all from you genesimmons

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I have both the Mavic Pro and Mavic Air, they both have their strengths and weaknesses. Fly safe and have fun!

Sent back my Air and ordered a Mavic Pro Alpine White, not because of the colour but because the deal for the overall packag was the best one DJI offered.

Now for the waiting.

Thanks folks, I appreciate the contacts and information.

I am in Kamloops, BC, so not very far at all from you genesimmons

Hi Batchelor and neighbor, welcome to the group. I'm from Chase and I fly the Mavic Pro and loving it. To bad about the weather, looks like we finally have spring now. Just got to find some time away from work and get to some serious flying. :)

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada