DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Belgium.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Thanks. And thank you for the tips. I already saw one, very interesting. The filter. any suggestion for buying one? As I am completely new, I really don't know which one to buy. Is there one for general use?

Welcome from upstate N.Y. enjoy your new drone

Just got a Mavic Air yesterday. Already loving it.
Any tips for beginners? Besides all the tips already on the net? :)
Hi there !
Also here in Belgium ( Londerzeel ) I have my drone also from this week , nice !!!
Welcome !

Thanks. And thank you for the tips. I already saw one, very interesting. The filter. any suggestion for buying one? As I am completely new, I really don't know which one to buy. Is there one for general use?
I have purchased the PolarPro 3-pack ( ND4 , ND8, ND16) & a 2nd battery. (bol.com :) )

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: NicoN
Welcome to the forum from the Arizona deserts! Enjoy!
Recommend you DL and read the full manual ( more info than the one in the box). I keep mine on my phone.

Many thanks all for the warm welcome, and the info.
I have the Mavic Air Fly More Combo. Yesterday I ordered just one UV filter

I read the manual already a few times, and started playing with the Intelligent Flight modes.
I already made some pics, but of course just very basic :)

Hoping to take it out soon for a Trail Run or MTB ride ;-)

Attachments

• DJI_0081.jpg
    DJI_0081.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • DJI_0084.JPG
    DJI_0084.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: NicoN
Went out today for another flight, and was able to test gesture control and some other flight modes. Pretty cool. When I wanted to start flying I always got a beeping sound from my controller. After a while, I finally understood; it was the obstacle avoidance sensors, detecting me :). So far pretty happy about it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242