DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Birmingham UK!

Ph1ltheee

Reactions
Hi all,

Have wanted a Mavic Pro for a long time but haven't been able to get the funds together until now.

Thanks to a driver not paying attention and driving into the back of me, I'm due a little compensation payment in the next couple of weeks that'll help towards a purchase. The whiplash and weekly physio sessions are almost worth it!

Going to see what is announced on Tuesday before ordering, but very excited to get flying. Have been a lurker on this site for months so have learned a lot already and very impressed with all of your work!

Can't wait to share my efforts!

Phil

Reactions: Ph1ltheee
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi all,

Have wanted a Mavic Pro for a long time but haven't been able to get the funds together until now.

Thanks to a driver not paying attention and driving into the back of me, I'm due a little compensation payment in the next couple of weeks that'll help towards a purchase. The whiplash and weekly physio sessions are almost worth it!

Going to see what is announced on Tuesday before ordering, but very excited to get flying. Have been a lurker on this site for months so have learned a lot already and very impressed with all of your work!

Phil
Howdy from Wyoming @Ph1ltheee , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi all,

Phil
Hi I'm from brummy land myself. Perhaps a catch up sometime and I can show u some adjustments I made to my Mavic Pro. Cheers digdat0

Welcome. .....

If you have not done so already then look at installing UAV Forcast and Drone Assist as these will both help with weather conditions and flying locations.

Welcome. Just joined and new pilot based in Birmingham flying a Mavic AIR. Hoping for a good day where I can get some practice in at Sutton Park and see if I can get my house in the footage.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007