DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Blackpool uk

Caprimick

Reactions
Hi just joined hoping to get tips and general chats
I fly a mavic pro drone that I have crashed a couple of times but after fitting new rotors it’s fine I did also have a camara problem that I sorted myself it being jello effect and gamble iratice movement I bought a second hand camara with gamble from eBay but that to had problems so bit the bullet and stripped my old one down and transferred the ribbon from the second hand one to my old camera this did the trick but was quite a job getting it back together

Last edited:
Welcome: Your in for an adventure, and this forum is going to help you in everyway they can with that.

Phantomrain.org
Cutting Edge Gear to fly your Mavic.
Coal

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Caprimick
Thanks for the warm welcome guys
As for flying around the tower it is tempting but would more then likely get me in bother lol.
But I aim to get some shots of the illuminations when they start .
On another note I live 1 km from Blackpool airport and since all that bother with someone buzzing Heathrow airport I am now well and truly in the 5 km radius of the nfz in fact I’m 4 km inside it Carnot Evan fly in my garden anymore

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi just joined hoping to get tips and general chats
I fly a mavic pro drone that I have crashed a couple of times but after fitting new rotors it’s fine I did also have a camara problem that I sorted myself it being jello effect and gamble iratice movement I bought a second hand camara with gamble from eBay but that to had problems so bit the bullet and stripped my old one down and transferred the ribbon from the second hand one to my old camera this did the trick but was quite a job getting it back together
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada