DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Boise Idaho

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

We should connect, I am a Mavic Pro owner who is moving to Boise from Austin TX in about a month.

Reactions: dcrist66
We should connect, I am a Mavic Pro owner who is moving to Boise from Austin TX in about a month.
That would be great.
I travel all week but I am around most weekends, let me know when you get to Boise.
I am hoping to find a few locals to fly with.

Sounds great! I will probably choose Meridian as well, just got back from a visit there and Meridian looks nice for my wife and I. I will post when I get there later this month.

Welcome dcrist, I am a newer hobbyist with a Mavic Air and I live in the Meridian area as well! We should think about gathering a few local members and maybe trying to get together one day for flying somewhere

Sounds great! I will probably choose Meridian as well, just got back from a visit there and Meridian looks nice for my wife and I. I will post when I get there later this month.
Meridian seems to be the place to be.
Good luck with the move, let me know when you're here and the drone is unpacked.

Welcome dcrist, I am a newer hobbyist with a Mavic Air and I live in the Meridian area as well! We should think about gathering a few local members and maybe trying to get together one day for flying somewhere
Jazzman that sounds like a good idea, seems we already have a small group to get us started.

Hey everyone!
New to the community and new to drones.
Bought a Mavic 2 Pro to expand my photo and video hobby but the excitement of piloting the drone makes it even better. Scanning the forum I am already learning a ton and I look forward to interacting with the group as I continue to learn.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000