DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from bonnie Scotland

DocSmall

Reactions
Hello peeps,

I am expecting delivery of my first drone on Monday (Mavic Pro) pretty excited just thinking about the kind of things I can do with it in the Highlands and on my worldly diving trips! I thought it best to look for a forum where I can find tips, advice and help, no doubt I'm gonna need it!! haha. So in advance, thanks drone dudes!! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Reactions: DocSmall
Welcome to the Mavic forum DocSmall. You are in the right place for tips and help with your Mavic.

Hello peeps,

I am expecting delivery of my first drone on Monday (Mavic Pro) pretty excited just thinking about the kind of things I can do with it in the Highlands and on my worldly diving trips! I thought it best to look for a forum where I can find tips, advice and help, no doubt I'm gonna need it!! haha. So in advance, thanks drone dudes!! :)
Howdy from Wyoming DocSmall, welcome to the community. Plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. Monday is only two days away!

Welcome! I'm too from Scotland, only had my mavic for a week and a half and I'm in complete admiration with it! So easy to fly and to make videos with! This is something I filmed yesterday in lennoxtown!

Welcome! I'm too from Scotland, only had my mavic for a week and a half and I'm in complete admiration with it! So easy to fly and to make videos with! This is something I filmed yesterday in lennoxtown!
NICE!!! Exactly the kind of thing I will want to do in Scotland, take it on walks and film some of the awesome scenery we have! Looking forward to taking it on my diving trips around the world and shooting some stuff from the diving boats. Can't wait for it to arrive! Thanks for checking in with me bud

Reactions: FantasticMrF
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

NICE!!! Exactly the kind of thing I will want to do in Scotland, take it on walks and film some of the awesome scenery we have! Looking forward to taking it on my diving trips around the world and shooting some stuff from the diving boats. Can't wait for it to arrive! Thanks for checking in with me bud
Sounds brilliant mate look forward to seeing your footage!

Aww welcome. I'm a fellow Scot too :)
Pretty new to the Mavic scene also, you are going to love it!

Below is our youtube page, if you fancy checking it out for a few ideas :) If you have a channel, let me know and i'll subscribe :)

Horizon Eyes

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00